If you would like to contact us about bookings or other inquiries, please send a message below. If you would like to receive email notifications about upcoming events and concerts, be sure to sign up for our newsletter by entering your information in the right column.
Armando Castellano, French Horn/ Director
Phone: (650) 704-2949
If you’re inspired by Quinteto Latino’s work, please consider making a tax-deductible donation. Your contribution can help us:
• Bring excellent classical music performances to underserved communities.
• Develop programs that are relevant and inspiring to new audiences.
• Forge genuine connections with and Instill cultural pride in those otherwise less likely to engage with classical music.
• Positively impact a climate of inclusion and diversity within the classical music field.
• Commission masterpieces of the future from Latino/a and Latin American composers.
• Inspire the next generation of professional musicians and arts lovers.
Quinteto Latino is a fiscally-sponsored affiliate of InterMusic SF (formerly San Francisco Friends of Chamber Music), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the service of chamber music in California.
CD NOW AVAILABLE
Don’t have your own copy of our CD yet? Get yours from Amazon, CD Baby or iTunes! 100 Years of Mexican Music for Wind Quintet – Quinteto Latino.
Read Maria Nockin’s glowing review of our CD, 100 Years of Mexican Music for Wind Quintet in Fanfare Magazine!